APS Support UK
Sign up for e-news»   Donate now»   Join us »

Specialists in your area

Finding a specialist

Antiphospholipid syndrome can cross a number of medical disciplines and the type of specialist you see will depend on your symptoms; for example, you may see a neurologist if you have epilepsy or an obstetrician if you are pregnant, but usually, the type of doctor who specialises in APS is either a haematologist or rheumatologist.

Finding expert medical care in your local area can sometimes be difficult, and one of the most common queries our charity receives is from patients looking for APS specialists who can treat them.

Thanks to other patients supplying and sharing their information, we are able to provide this unique UK directory - just click on your region below to see the specialists in your area. If you think we have missed a doctor out, do let us know. Please remember that all referrals must be made through your GP.

London Specialists

East England Specialists

East Midlands Specialists

North East Specialists

North West Specialists

Scotland Specialists

South East Specialists

South West Specialists

Wales Specialists

West Midlands Specialists

Yorkshire Specialists

© 2018 APS Support UK (trading name of the Hughes Syndrome Foundation). Registered Charity Number 1138116. A company limited by guarantee registered in England 7268671.